Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Validation

I had thought of enhancements for Pasha's mattress and pillow shop. The idea that I thought of implementing is using chalkboards to write the price of the beds and hang them in his shop so people can see it from far and get attracted to his shop.
When I went there to validate my idea I got to know that he had shut his shop for a few days and gone to the village.



I then decided to use this idea on a another bed seller. I went to a bed seller near Tata Indicom on Market Road Yellahanka New Town and asked him if he would like to have the chalk board with his price and bed description written on it. He said he wouldn't mind trying it because it wouldn't do him any harm for sure, but he wasn't too sure if it would work. He made me write the description and price and he got it hung in front of me and asked me if it was ok the way he hung it. He was very happy with the way it looked and was rather pleased to let me take pictures of it. When I was around that area I saw people stop to look at it but I didn't see anyone go into the shop, it caught peoples attention but then again a bed is not something ypu would bye often.




No comments:

Post a Comment